The Newbie Dillon 550 C Pistol calibers
The Newbie Dillon 550C Pistol calibers
The Newbie 550C is our every thing you need 550C unit. This press is for the reloaders who are looking to get started or looking to start over with updated equipment.
The basic 550 includes:
- Powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small installed), Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder Large bar throws up to 55 to 60 grains of powder.
- One prime system with large and small priming parts.
- One large and one small pick up tube
- Low Primer Alarm
- One toolhead
- One powder die
- One loaded cartridge catch bin
- One written instruction manual
- One set of standard Allen wrenches
- Dillon Pistol Dies (Carbide)
- Pistol Case Gage
- Strong Mount
- Bullet Tray
- Empty Case Bin
- Aluminum Roller Handle
- Primer Pickup Tubes: 4-Pack
- Primer Flip Tray
- Toolholder w/Wrenches
- 550 Spare Parts Kit
- 49th Edition Reloading Book, Soft
- CALIPER STAINLSS DIAL 0-6" .001" ACCURACY w/CS
- Corn Cob Media
- DILLON CASE LUBE (8 OZ. BOTTLE)
- Dillon Polish
- DILLON SCALE ELIMINATOR TRIPLE POISE BEAM
- DILLON CV-2001 VIBRATORY CASE CLEANER/12.5qt BOWL
To change calibers, you will need:
Caliber conversion kit
If you want to leave your dies preset, you'll need:
Toolhead (#13909) and a Powder die (#20064) OR The 550B Quick Change (#22058),which includes a powder measure, powder die, toolhead and a toolhead stand. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.
You will also need (at minimum):
Primer flip tray
This will get you started.
RL550C machine in the caliber of your choice
Die set in your caliber of choice
Eliminator Powder scale #13480
Lyman Reloading Manual #10330
Dial calipers #13462
Primer flip tray #13606
Ask about our cash, money order, cashiers check, or Personal Check discount.
Contact us for shipping quotes to Alaska, and Hawaii
Pictured with optional Equipment
We Also Recommend