DILLON SQUARE DEAL B (SDB)
All Dillon Presses include Shipping in the price Listed
(*on lower 48 only) AK, and Hi contact us for shipping quote.
Contact us about calibers not listed.
The Dillon Square Deal B is a compact reloading machine designed to load the common straightwall handgun and carbine cartridges, from 32 S&W Long through 45 Colt.
The Basic machine includes the following:
- 1 machine
- 1 powder measure with large and small powder bars (small installed)
- Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder Large bar throws from 15 to 60 grains of powder
- 1 priming system with large and small priming parts
- 1 early warning buzzer and rod for primer system
- 1 packet of tubes containing: 1 large, 1 small primer pickup tubes, 1 magazine tube, and one primer slide assembly, 1 powder measure failsafe rod assembly with bracket (13355)
- 3 locator buttons
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 caliber conversion kit
- 1 set of carbide dies (except for 44/40, which uses steel dies)
- 1 Spent primer cup bracket, screws and cup
- 1 loaded cartridge chute, screws and plastic bin
- 1 written instruction manual
To change calibers you will need the following:
SDB caliber conversion kit-contains the shellplate, dies, powder funnel, bullet seating stem(s) and locator buttons for one caliber.
Toolhead Assembly(#20113) -allows you to leave the die adjustments preset.
The toolhead quickly interchanges by removing four bolts.
SDB Quick Change(#16378)- This includes a toolhead assembly PLUS a separate powder measure, allowing you to keep a measure set for a particular load.
We also suggest you get:
Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rounds per sitting, and a machine cover to keep it dust free
You will also need (at minimum):
Primer flip tray
Ask about our cash, money order, cashiers check, or Personal Check discount.
Contact us for shipping quotes to Alaska, and Hawaii
Pictured with optional Equipment
We Also Recommend