Dillon 550 C Pistol calibers
All Dillon Presses include Shipping in the price Listed
(*on lower 48 only) AK, and Hi contact us for shipping quote.
The basic 550 includes:
- Powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small installed), Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder Large bar throws up to 55 to 60 grains of powder.
- One prime system with large and small priming parts.
- One large and one small pick up tube
- Low Primer Alarm
- One toolhead
- One powder die
- One loaded cartridge catch bin
- One written instruction manual
- One set of standard Allen wrenches
No dies are included.
To change calibers, you will need:
Caliber conversion kit
If you want to leave your dies preset, you'll need:
Toolhead (#13909) and a Powder die (#20064) OR The 550B Quick Change (#22058),which includes a powder measure, powder die, toolhead and a toolhead stand. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.
You will also need (at minimum):
Die set (included with the Square Deal 'B' only)
Primer flip tray
This will get you started.
RL550C machine in the caliber of your choice
Die set in your caliber of choice
Eliminator Powder scale #13480
Lyman Reloading Manual #10330
Dial calipers #13462
Primer flip tray #13606
Ask about our cash, money order, cashiers check, or Personal Check discount.
Contact us for shipping quotes to Alaska, and Hawaii
Pictured with optional Equipment
We Also Recommend