All Dillon Presses include Shipping in the price Listed
(*on lower 48 only) AK, and Hi contact us for shipping quote.
The basic 650 includes the following:
- One powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed), Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder, Large bar throws from 15 to 55(extruded type)-60(ball/spherical type) grains of powder.
- One prime system with large and small priming parts(appropriate size installed).
- One large and one small primer pick-up tube.
- Low Primer Alarm
- One loaded cartridge bin
- One toolhead
- One powder die
- One caliber conversion kit - installed
- One set of standard Allen wrenches
No dies are included with the machine.
Machine Height from bench is 32" without the optional electric case feeder, 38 1/2" with the electric casefeeder installed.
To change calibers, you will need:
Caliber conversion kit
If you want to leave your dies preset, you'll need:
Toolhead(#13863) and a powder die(#20064) OR The 650 Quick Change(#22059),which includes a powder measure, powder die, toolhead and a toolhead stand. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.
If you have the optional electric casefeeder you may need a different casefeed plate. Please refer to the caliber conversion chart in the Instruction Manual.
I suggest that you also get -
Dillon dies designed for high speed use
Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rounds per sitting.
If you are loading more than 500 rounds per reloading session, then the RF-100 Electric Primer Filler is an accessory well worth considering.
Machine cover to keep it dust free
You will also need (at minimum):
Die set (included with the Square DealB only)
Primer flip tray
Ask about our cash, money order, cashiers check, or Personal Check discount.
Contact us for shipping quotes to Alaska, and Hawaii
Pictured with optional Equipment
We Also Recommend